Saturday 24 October 2015

The sunsets

Here are some amazing photos that i have taken of sunset when it sets at night and the sun when it rises in the morning all of these photos have not been edited on and there are no effects on them they are all original and also they have all been taken on my iPad. All these photos have been local to my area and all have been taken i North Taranaki except one photo that I took in Wellington when we were travelling to a rugby match. One of my favorite things to do it photography as I take my iPad everywhere but it shows results in the great photos. Have you taken any photos of the sunset? Do you enjoy taking photos? Let me know in the comments below.



This a photo of the sunset that I took at 7:30 when the sun was going do I took the photo out at the backyard of my house.


Here is a picture of the sun that I took just after the sun was coming up in the morning the photo looks a bit blurry because there was 


Here is a picture that I took of the mountain and with a sunset behind it the picture may appear blurry because I took the photo while we were driving.


Here is a photo that I took of a sunset on the farm it is so beautiful.


When I was down in Wellington on holiday I took some photos we went to the rugby finals the Hurricanes VS the Highlanders, I took the photo when we were heading to the game.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are beautiful It makes me want to plan a visit! Keep posting.

    from Houston, Texas USA

    ReplyDelete

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...