Wednesday 23 September 2015

My Lamb Licorice







































Here are some pictures of my lamb that I took when I was feeding it. 

Last week I got my Lamb for calf and lamb day at Auroa Primary School (APS), it is one of the many big events at school. But I wasn't the only person who has got a lamb or calf so far, Mums friend does the lambs and gets all the lambs for mum to give to people who are having lambs for calf and lamb day. I called my lamb Licorice because Licorice can come in black and white. I feed my lamb 250 mills of milk 3 times a day in the morning, at lunch and at night after we feed our calves. My Lamb sleep's out in the stables by our house with hay. Have you ever been to a calf and lamb day? Have you ever had a calf or Lamb? These are all question I am asking myself so comment below!!

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning blog you have, Jorja! It is amazing to think that so many people from all around the world are reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Claire!!!
      I know I can't believe it either and it is amazing.
      I loved hearing from you and thanks for your comment.
      Jorja

      Delete
  2. Dear Jorja,

    What a terrific blog you have! It is wonderful to have so many readers!

    You asked if I have ever been to a calf and lamb day. Sadly, I have never been to one. I live in a suburban community. We are about 25 miles from the urban center of Los Angeles. There are no farms or places to raise those types of animals in our town.

    How much does your lamb weigh? What will Licorice weigh as an adult?

    Your friend,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my students are very jealous that you have a lamb! We would love to have a pet lamb at our school. I grew up on a farm and we had a calf club - each year I would always win a prize for leading my lamb around a paddock - they would walk next to me with a leash - a bit like a dog. I would keep their coats clean and really take care of them - it was a special time and they are special memories! I went to the Aranga Calf Club day in the 1980s :) Good luck with your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool!!!!!! I dont have a goat but that goat is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...