Friday 29 May 2015

FROST!!!



In the morning at my place there was a massive frost even inside it was 10 degree's with the fire on unbelivable right here is a picture I got of the frost outside. Also when we  went to school my finger's felt like they were frozen this is probably the coldest day we have had so far in a long time I thought it was going to snow at one point but it is definitely not as bad as Dunedin they are having very bad weather by bad I mean snow if you would like find some more information about the snow in Dunedin visit my friend's blog Zariah-Jay.

1 comment:

  1. Jorja
    Brrr! Poor you! That sounds so cold! Here in Canada we are in late spring, but we had a heavy frost last week too! I have just finished putting out all my flowers so was worried they would be hurt! ( They were fine.) We had white grass and white roofs for a little bit. I hope that is the last frost for us - at least until October!

    ReplyDelete

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...