Friday, 29 May 2015

FROST!!!



In the morning at my place there was a massive frost even inside it was 10 degree's with the fire on unbelivable right here is a picture I got of the frost outside. Also when we  went to school my finger's felt like they were frozen this is probably the coldest day we have had so far in a long time I thought it was going to snow at one point but it is definitely not as bad as Dunedin they are having very bad weather by bad I mean snow if you would like find some more information about the snow in Dunedin visit my friend's blog Zariah-Jay.

1 comment:

  1. Jorja
    Brrr! Poor you! That sounds so cold! Here in Canada we are in late spring, but we had a heavy frost last week too! I have just finished putting out all my flowers so was worried they would be hurt! ( They were fine.) We had white grass and white roofs for a little bit. I hope that is the last frost for us - at least until October!

    ReplyDelete