Tuesday 3 November 2015

The garden festival



On Saturday we picked up mums friend Shellie and we went to Hawera in Taranaki we went to visit some gardens because the garden festival was on and mum and her friend Shellie like looking at ideas for there own gardens because we have a big garden.  I'm looking to make a slideshow with some of the photos we took but haven't made all of it yet. The garden festival goes on for the next two weeks and mum and I also mums friend went to look at a garden in Okiawa and a garden in Hawera that had just come back gardening after 15 years. Do you look at gardens? Do you have a garden? These are the questions I am asking myself comment below and let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...