Tuesday 12 July 2016

Getting in!!

That night, Thursday the 7th of July 2016 mum’s phone vibrated in my pocket, a buzzing sound echoed. As I reached into my pocket two…..

notifications popped up they both read…. CONGRATULATIONS!! As I clicked onto the email the screen suddenly got slippery, I was so nervous my hands very sweating, as I opened the email my arms shivered, my neck hairs stood on end.

It was the moment of truth!! I opened the email and written inside both said “Well done you have made it into the taranaki under 13 girls hockey team. I jumped up for joy,!!

Over 45 people triled for the team and 35 made it in among two teams. This story is about the day that we found out that we made it into the rep team. It is an astonishing achievement to get into this team and fortunately we were one of those people myself (Jorja) and my sister (Madaline). If you are interested in playing hockey the Taranaki Hockey Federation tells you all about it, Check it out on this link here-Taranaki Hockey Federation Or comment below, feel free to ask me anything about the game of hockey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...