Sunday 24 April 2016

My new blog

Come check it out, my new blog that I have created this year for the Moa Awards/ Moa Kluster. We had to create a whole new intire blog to be entered in the blog catagore this year and we had to choose one main subject thatnwe would like to know more about and I choose Farming. I choose farming cause it interests me and I would like to know more about it!!! Throughout my new blog I will be finding bugs and researching about them also I will be blogging about it and if you know anything about farming just let me know in the comments below (anything at all) Check out my new page by clicking on this link here-http://jorjafarminglife.blogspot.co.nz/ and let our adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...