Friday 8 January 2016

New Plymouth

















On the 6th of Janurary my nana, myself (Jorja) and my sister (Madaline) went up to New Plymouth we we went to the swimming pools and done some shopping as most nanas do!!

Madaline and I (Jorja) went in the indoor pool at New Plymouth we got there and got dressed in the changing rooms then jumped straight in the pool we had been in the water for an hour and then the waves came on, the waves are so fun!! Madaline and I hopped on a bogie board and played around after we had went swimming we went to get a ice cream as they has a cafe there Madaline and I both got goodie-goodie-gum-drops. As we left there were lots of cars coming in and the pools were getting packed. We were glad to leave as it would have been crowded.

Also on Wednesday we went for lunch at sun world, sun world is a Chinese restaurant and you can pick what ever you want. Aswell we went out to the valley and we went to rebel sports hoping to find a peak hat for our tennis torduments. Myself and Madaline my sister play for a club called Okaiawa, we have been with them for about 3years now.

Also to finish off we went to centre city. We went to farmers and tried to find my sister Madaline a birthday present as her birthday is coming up in Feburary. After we had finished our day in New Plymouth we headed home as it was getting late. Have you been to New Plymouth? Have you been to the swimming pools? Let me know in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...