Wednesday 16 December 2015

Ed Sheeran

The weekends just passed my mum (Vicki) and her friend Shellie went up to Ed Sheeran. If you dont know who Ed Sheeran is, he is a famous worldwide singer and proforms songs all over New Zealand, Ed Sheeran was singing in Auckland at the Vector arena. Also the same weekend that has just passed they also had the AcDc concert but some people in my class at Auroa Primary School said it didnt go as well as planned. Also I dont think it changed the amount of people going to the Ed Sheeran concert because mum (Vicki) said you were touching the other people next to you, it was squashed!!! Also while mum was away she done some shopping, she also got myself (Jorja) and my sister (Madaline) a wrist band from the Ed Sheeran concert. Along with a book where you start from the 1st of Januarary next year and you have to draw a picture and write the date everyday of the year because I love drawing. Also a cool cat wallet and a owl pen because I love owls. Did you go to the concert in the past weekend either if it was in the AcDc or Ed Sheeran? Write a comment down below and let me know if you enjoyed it!!


This is a pictue of the wrist band that I got from my mum (Vicki). The photo of the wrist band I took on my arm in my bedroom.


Here is the picture of the owl pen, the book where you have to write a drawing in everyday and the beautiful cat wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...